Buy English Language [Objective Pattern: MCQ] and SOLVED PAPERS With Answer Sheets for Judicial Service Examination by Anil Sachdeva & L.R. Saini.
- Articles & Determiners.
- Active & Passive Voice.
- Direct and Indirect Speeches.
- Co-ordination and Subordination.
- Modals expressing various concepts:- (Obligation, Request, Permission, Prohibition, Intention, Condition, Probability, Possibility, Purpose, Reason, Companions. Contrast.)
- Phrasal Verbs and Idioms.
- Sentence, Nouns, & Pronouns.
- Adjective, Adverbs, Prepositions.
- Subject- Verbs Agreements.
- Practice Test Papers.
- Antonyms and Synonyms.
- Solved Papers of Various Public Service Exams (RJS Prelims Rajasthan Judicial Services Preliminary Examinations, Junior Law Officer (JLO), Assistant Prosecuting Officer (APO), etc. Exams.
• Useful for All Judicial Services and Competituve Examinations & Judicial Services Preliminary Examinations (RJS); Assistant Public Prosecutor Officer (APO); Junior Legal Officer (JLO)
Latest Edition, Genuine Quality, Lowest Price. Published by: Delight Law Publishers.