Buy Door to Interview guidance for Judiciary.
Table of content:
- Interview Questions.
- Civil Procedure Code
- Criminal Procedure Code
- Indian Evidence Act
- Indian Penal Code
- Contract …..
- Transfer of Property Act
- Agency ….
- Bailment and Pledge
- Law of Torts ………………..
- Specific Relief Act
- Limitation Act
- Muslim Law …..
- Hindu Law
- Administrative Law……
- Sales of Goods Act
- Interpretation of Statutes ……..
- The Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996..
- Equity, Trust and Easement
- Indian Stamp Act, 1899 …..
- Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881
- Registration Act, 1908..
- The Commercial Courts Act, 2015
- Probation of Offenders Act, 1958
- Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015
- The Right to Information Act, 2005
- The Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012
- The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013
- The Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986
- The Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005
- The Pre-Conception and Pre-Natal Diagnostic Techniques Act, 1994
- The Medical Termination of Pregnancy Act, 1971
- The Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961 ………..
- The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 ………..
- The Maintenance and Welfare of Parents and Senior Citizens Act, 2007.
Latest Edition, Genuine Quality, Lowest Price. Published by: Ambition Publications
|Number of Pages||