Buy Set of 22 Bare Acts for All India Bar Examination (2023) by Commercial Law Publishers (India) Pvt. Ltd. [Without Notes & Without Comments]
This is a Special Edition for the Students who are appearing in the AIBE conducted by The Bar Council of India.
Note – The Bar Council of India (BCI) has Notified that for AIBE (All India Bar Exam) – No Books, Notes, or Study Material will be allowed in Exam Hall, Candidates can carry Only BareActs Without Notes.
The Set Contains these Books :
- The Constitution of India
- The Indian Penal Code
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1972
- The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996
- Family Laws
- The Advocates Act, 1961
- Environmental Laws
- Cyber Laws
- The Motor Vehicle Act, 1908
- The Consumer Protection Act, 2019
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872
- The Specific Relief Act, 1963
- The Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- The Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881
- The Right to Fair Compensation and Transparency in Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation and Resettlement Act, 2013
- Intellectual Property Laws
- The Limitation Act, 1963
- The Companies Act, 1963
- Labour and Industrial Laws
- Administrative Tribunals Act, 1985.
Total of 50 Acts, 3680+ Pages. Most Authentic & Updated Bare Acts.
Based on New Syllabus. Latest Edition, Genuine Quality, Lowest Price and [FREE DELIVERY]
Published by: Commercial Law Publishers (India) Pvt. Ltd.
|Number of Books||
Bare Acts for AIBE, AIBE Bare Acts 2023, All India Bar Exam Bare Acts 2023, Bare Acts Without Comment 2022, Bare Acts for AIBE 2023, Bare Acts without notes without comments 2023, All India Bare Acts 2023.