Buy Set of 20 Bare Acts for All India Bar Examination by Unique Law Publication House. [Without Notes & Without Comments] English Edition.
This is a Special Edition for the Students who are appearing in the AIBE conducted by The Bar Council of India.
Note – The Bar Council of India (BCI) has Notified that for AIBE (All India Bar Exam) – No Books, Notes, or Study Material will be allowed in Exam Hall, Candidates can carry Only Bare Acts Without Notes.
As Per the Latest Guidelines of Bar Council of India.
The Set Contains 20 Bare Acts (English Edition) :
- The Constitution of India, 1950 (AS AMENDED BY CONSTITUTION ONE HUNDRED
FIFTH AMENDMENT 2021).
- The Indian Penal Code, 1860.
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973.
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908.
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
- The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
- The Advocates Act, 1961.
- Environmental Laws.
- The Motor Vehicle Act, 1988.
- The Consumer Protection Act, 2019.
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- The Specific Relief Act, 1963.
- The Transfer of Property Act, 1882.
- The Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881.
- The Right to Fair Compensation and Transparency in Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation and Resettlement Act, 2013.
- The Limitation Act, 1963.
- The Information Technology Act, 2000.
- The Patents Act, 1970.
- The Trade Marks Act, 1999.
- The Copyright Act, 1957.
- Muslim Law.
- Hindu Law.
Based on New Syllabus.Latest Edition, Genuine Quality, Lowest Price and [FREE DELIVERY]
Published by: Unique Law Publication House
|Number of Books||
Bare Acts for AIBE,AIBE Bare Acts 2023,All India Bar Exam Bare Acts 2023,Bare Acts without Notes 2023,Bare Acts Without Comment 2023, Bare Acts for AIBE in Hindi, Bare Acts in Hindi, Hindi Bare Acts, All India Bar Exam Diglot Edition 2023 Bare Acts.