Buy All India Bar Exam [AIBE] Guide by Dr. Sanjay Gupta [Diglot Edition].
Revised by: Brajesh Kumar (Advocate Supreme Court).
- 7300 Questions with Answers (MCQ with Answers).
- Solved Papers of AIBE 2018, 2019, & 2021 (Diglot Edition)
- Also useful for other Law related Competitive Exams.
This is a Special Edition for the Students who are appearing in the AIBE conducted by The Bar Council of India.
Note – The Bar Council of India (BCI) has Notified that for AIBE (All India Bar Exam) – No Books, Notes, or Study Material will be allowed in Exam Hall, Candidates can carry Only Bare Acts Without Notes.
This Books contains these Acts (in Diglot):
- The Constitution of India
- The Indian Penal Code, 1860
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996
- Family Laws
- The Advocates Act, 1961
- Environmental Laws
- The Motor Vehicle Act, 1988
- The Consumer Protection Act, 2019
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872
- The Specific Relief Act, 1963
- The Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- The Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881
- The Right to Fair Compensation and Transparency in Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation and Resettlement Act, 2013
- Intellectual Property Laws
- The Limitation Act, 1963
- The Information Technology Act, 2000.
Based on New Syllabus.Latest Edition, Genuine Quality, Lowest Price and [FREE DELIVERY]
Published by: WhitesMann’s Publishing Co.
|Number of Pages||