Buy Administrative Law by I.P. Massey [Eastern Book Company] EBC 10th Edition 2022
Foreword by : Justice PN Bhagwati (Former Chief Justice of India)
Introduction by : Professor Upendra Baxi
“Dr. I.P. Massey’s book contains a lucid exposition of administrative law in all its aspects and dimensions and offers a highly perceptive and critical analysis. I have no doubt that this book will be of immense use not only to law students but also to lawyers and administrators and men in public life.”
– Extract from the Foreword by Justice P. N. Bhagwati, Judge Supreme Court of India.
The Tenth edition of this scholarly work has been thoroughly revised and updated with the latest case laws and contemporary developments in various spheres of administrative law from India and abroad.
The book also contains Prof. Upendra Baxi’s insightful and thought provoking Introduction which remains the most attractive part of the treatise.
Areas like tribunalisation of justice, judicial review of administrative action, public and private dilemma in the age of corporatisation have received special attention in this revision.
The book is divided into fifteen chapters in which the author has discussed a variety of topics like Natural Justice, Delegated Legislation, Governmental Liability, Enforcement of Public Duties, Ombudsman, Right to Know, Jurisdictional Reach, Remedial Law, etc. Besides, the current edition also includes a chapter on “Tribunalisation of Justice” which is relatively new to the field of administrative law.
- The book is divided into fifteen chapters.
- Topics covered include: Natural Justice, Delegated Legislation, Governmental Liability, Enforcement of Public Duties, Ombudsman, Right to Know, Jurisdictional Reach, Remedial Law, etc.
- Includes a chapter on “Tribunalisation of Justice” which is relatively new to the field of administrative law.
- The work has been updated keeping in mind the requirements of those appearing for competitive examinations.
Table of Content :
- Introduction to Administrative Law
- Conceptual Objections Against the Growth of Administrative Law
- Anatomy of Administrative Action
- Rule-making Power of the Administration
- Decision-making or Adjudicatory Power of the Administration
- Tribunalisation of Justice
- Practice and Procedure of Administrative Adjudication: Rules of Natural Justice
- Judicial Review of Administrative Actions: Principles
- Judicial Review of Administrative Action: Modes
- Public Interest Litigation or Social Action Litigation
- Liability of the Administration
- Statutory and Non-statutory Public Undertakings
- The Citizen and Administrative Faults
- Constitutional Protection to Civil Servants and the Administrative Service Tribunal
- Global Administrative Law
Latest Edition, Genuine Quality, Lowest Price, FREE Delivery.
Published by: Eastern Book Company [EBC]