Buy WhitesMann’s New Criminal Major Laws [Bharatiya Sanhita Bills 2023] (As Introduced in Lok Sabha).
- Bharatiya Nagarik Suraksha Sanhita (Bill 122 of 2023) (As Introduced in Parliament).
- Bharatiya Nyay Sanhita (Bill 121 of 2023).
- Bharatiya Sakshya Sanhita (Bill 123 of 2023).
Comparative table of the newly proposed bills with current 3 Acts:
- Code of Criminal Procedure 1973 and Bharatiya Nagarik Suraksha Sanhita 2023 (New Bills).
- Indian Penal Code 1860 and Bharatiya Nyay Sanhita 2023 (New Bills).
- Indian Evidence Act 1872 and Bharatiya Sakshya Sanhita 2023 (New Bills).
• Statement of Objects and Reasons.
• Notes on Clauses.
Proposing to Replace:
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973.
- The Indian Penal Code, 1860.
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
Chapters in the New Bills:
- Of punishments.
- General exceptions.
- Of abetment, criminal conspiracy and attempt.
- Of offences against women and children.
- Of offences affecting the human body.
- Of offences against the state.
- Of offences relating to the army, Navy and Air Force .
- Of offences relating to elections.
- Of offences relating to coin, currency notes, Bank notes and government stamps.
- Of offences against the public Tranquility.
- Of offences by or relating to public servants.
- Of contempt of the lawful authority of public servants.
- Of false evidence and offences against public Justice.
- Of offences affecting the public health, safety, convenience, decency and morals.
- Of offences relating to religion.
- Of offences against property.
- Of offences relating to documents and to property marks.
- Of criminal intimidation, insult, annoyance, defamation, etc.
Latest Edition, Genuine Quality, Lowest Price. Published by: WhitesMann Publishing Co.
|No. of Pages||