Buy Set of 20 Bare Acts for All India Bar Examination [AIBE] 2023-2024 by Singhal Law Publications [Without Notes & Without Comments] & Get Free AIBE Solved Papers worth Rs. 260 FREE With this SET.
This is a Special Edition for the Students who are appearing in the AIBE conducted by The Bar Council of India.
Note – The Bar Council of India (BCI) has Notified that for AIBE (All India Bar Exam) – No Books, Notes, or Study Material will be allowed in Exam Hall, Candidates can carry Only Bare Acts Without Notes.
As Per the Latest Guidelines of Bar Council of India.
SET OF 20 BARE ACTS Contains:
- The Administrative Tribunals Act, 1985.
- The Constitution of India.
- The Indian Penal Code, 1860.
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973.
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908.
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
- The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
- Family Laws (12 Acts).
- The Advocates Act, 1961.
- Environmental Laws (3 Acts).
- The Motor Vehicle Act, 1988.
- The Consumer Protection Act, 2019.
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- The Specific Relief Act, 1963.
- The Transfer of Property Act, 1882.
- The Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881.
- The Right to Fair Compensation and Transparency in Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation and Resettlement Act, 2013.
- Intellectual Property Laws (3 Acts).
- The Limitation Act, 1963.
- The Information Technology Act, 2000.
With FREE Book of Solved Papers of Previous Years AIBE with Explanation.
Based on New Syllabus.Latest Edition, Genuine Quality, Lowest Price and [FREE DELIVERY]
Published by: Singhal Law Publications
|Number of Books||
Bare Acts for AIBE,AIBE Bare Acts 2023,All India Bar Exam Bare Acts 2023,Bare Acts without Notes 2023,Bare Acts Without Comments 2023.